Click on image to see larger version I created this tut in PSPX4 (14) but it can be done with any version of PSP. This is an easy tutorial with not much to do, just take your time. You will need: A mermaid tube - I used one of Elias Chatzoudis lovely tubes. The tube I used in this tutorial was purchased from PTE when they were open. You need to be a registered member of Elia's own site HERE Scrapkit 'Summer Waves' from AngelsDesignz HERE Mask #81 from WeeScotsLass Creations HERE My 'Seaside Resort Template' HERE Font I used is called 'Seaside Resort' from Urban Fonts HERE Plugin Filter: Eyecandy4000 - Grad' Glow for your name Make the Rectangle layer active - Select All-Float-Defloat. Copy & paste a paper from scrap kit into selection. Select-None. Duplicate the paper layer, make bottom paper layer active - Adjust-Blur-Gausian Blur 12 Add this drop shadow to top paper layer Make Circle Frame layer active - Select...
Wahoooooooooooooooo I have managed to get back in. Mz KellyDesigns.Blogspot had been missing for a while. Thought I had lost it & everything in it. It looks as though I have a fair bit of "house cleaning" to do - updating most of the tutorials as well as lots of links. Please bear with me during this transition
Click on image to see larger version You will need: Tube - I used one of Caron Vinson's lovely fairies. You need to be a registered member of CILM to purchase her tubes, but any pretty tube will do. Scrap kit called 'Garden_Elegance' from SimplySensational Scraps HERE he font I used is called Monotype Corsiva - it came with my PSPX1. My supplies - GardenElegance Template HERE Open up my GardenElegance Template - click Shift D to copy it. Delete original template. Make bottom layer of the template active - Image- Canvas Size with these settings Delete the TOU & Heart layers . Back down to Slatter layer, make it active, Selections-Float-Defloat - copy & paste a paper from the scrap kit. Selections- Invert, hit delete. Selections-None. Delete original Splatter layer. Give the new paper layer this drop shadow Resize coloured Splatter layer 115% Bicubic-all layers unchecked Make the Diamond layer active on the template - do...
Comments
Post a Comment