First Light Tutorial






You will need:

A tube - I used one from Caron Vinson - you need to be a registered
member of CILM & buy the tubes
Font - I used Curlz MT - came with my PSPX1
"First Light" scrapkit from Bel Vidotti
HERE
My supplies - cluster from scrapkit
HERE


New white canvas - 700x700



Copy & paste Frame03 from scrapkit. Click inside frame with Magic Wand.
Selections-Modify-Expand 3.
Copy & paste a Paper from the scrapkit - Selections-Invert, hit delete.
Move the Paper layer below the frame. Give the frame this drop shadow



Copy & paste the 'cluster' from my supplies, placing it over the Frame

Copy & paste Flower04 from scrap kit - place it to the bottom left of Cluster.
Duplicate - mirror. Merge Down - give the same drop shadow as before

Copy & paste Pendant01 as a new layer - move it down under Flowers layer. Give same
drop shadow as before. Copy & paste Bow03 as a new layer - resize 80% Bicubic-all layers
unchecked - give same drop shadow.

Copy & paste your tube as a new layer - give the tube the same drop shadow.
Cross out eyes on bottom layer (white) - Merge Visible all other layers
Add your name & correct copyright.

Crop Tool - crop to remove excess white background.
I resized my finished tag by 78% Bicubic-all layers checked.
Then you need to resize once more the Resolution with these settings



You may need to resize again - I resized mine 80% Bicubic-all layers checked
Save as a *Png

This tutorial was written by ©Kate on 16th March 2010.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confectioners Sugar

My First Blog Award - Wahoooooo

Blasted Grid Tutorial