Roses of Love Tutorial





You will need:

My supplies HERE
My supplies include a cluster frame that I made from a
scrapkit 'Roses of Love' from Fantasy Moments-scraps.blogspot
HERE
Tube - I used one of Jamie Kidds lovely tubes.
You must be a registered member of CILM & buy her tubes.
Font - I use 'Passiosn Conflict' - sorry, it is PFU fron so I
can't supply it.


This is a very easy tut to do. All you really need to do is add your tube.
Add a drop shadow of your choice or use mine



You can keep or delete Elements from my cluster frame - the choise is yours
You can also re-colour the Elements to suit your tube.

Open up the cluster frame from my supplies
Make raster layer 1 active - copy & paste your tube as a new layer. You may
have to erase some of the bottom bit froms your tube to fit nicely inside the frame.
Add a nice drop shadow to your tube.
You can add any other elements from the scrapkit you like

Make raster 7 layer active - add your name & correct copyright.
Cross out the eyes on the bottom layer (white) - merge visible all other layers.
Crop Tool - crop excess white background. Resize if needed.
Then you need to resize once more the Resolution with these settings



Save as a *Png.


This tutorial was written by ©Kate on 9th March 2010.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confectioners Sugar

My First Blog Award - Wahoooooo

Blasted Grid Tutorial