Midnight-2 Tutorial




You will need:

Tube - I used one of Anjara's lovely tubes. You need to be a
registered member of MyPSPTubes (MPT) to purchase her tubes, but
any tube will do.
Scrap called 'After Midnight- from BabyCakes Scraps
HERE
Vix Mask 342 & font in my supplies
HERE


New white canvas 700x700



Copy & paste a paper from the scrap kit as a new layer. New Mask Layer-
From Image with these settings



Merge Group. Copy & paste bclack swirl from scrap kit as a new layer. Duplicate-
IMAGE-FLIP-MIRROR. I changed the colour of the duplicated Swirl to match my tube.



Copy & paste bcs pearl frame from scrap kit as a new layer. ADJUST-SHARPEN MORE.
Copy & paste bcs feather from scrap kit as a new layer. I changed the colour of the feather
to match my tube. Move the feather to the right of the pearl frame - duplicate - IMAGE-
MIRROR. ADJUST-SHARPEN MORE both feathers.

Copy & paste bcs cluster from scrap kit as a new layer. Resize 85% Bicubic-all layers unchecked.
Copy & paste your tube as a new layer. Move your tube to where it will look nice.
Add your name & correct copyright.
Cross out eyes on bottom layer (white) MERGE VISIBLE all other layers. Open the eyes. CROP TOOL-
crop excess white background. I resize mine by 85% Bicubic-all layers CHECKED. Click on top blue bar,
COPY & PASTE as a NEW IMAGE. Your merged image should now have a transparent back ground.
Save as a *Png


This tutorial was written by ©Kate on 30th July 2010.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confectioners Sugar

My First Blog Award - Wahoooooo

Blasted Grid Tutorial