Click on image to see larger version I created this tut in PSPX4 (14) but it can be done with any version of PSP. This is an easy tutorial with not much to do, just take your time. You will need: A mermaid tube - I used one of Elias Chatzoudis lovely tubes. The tube I used in this tutorial was purchased from PTE when they were open. You need to be a registered member of Elia's own site HERE Scrapkit 'Summer Waves' from AngelsDesignz HERE Mask #81 from WeeScotsLass Creations HERE My 'Seaside Resort Template' HERE Font I used is called 'Seaside Resort' from Urban Fonts HERE Plugin Filter: Eyecandy4000 - Grad' Glow for your name Make the Rectangle layer active - Select All-Float-Defloat. Copy & paste a paper from scrap kit into selection. Select-None. Duplicate the paper layer, make bottom paper layer active - Adjust-Blur-Gausian Blur 12 Add this drop shadow to top paper layer Make Circle Frame layer active - Select...
Wahoooooooooooooooo I have managed to get back in. Mz KellyDesigns.Blogspot had been missing for a while. Thought I had lost it & everything in it. It looks as though I have a fair bit of "house cleaning" to do - updating most of the tutorials as well as lots of links. Please bear with me during this transition
**As with a lot of my tutorials, I use free scrap kits from a lot of different scrap kit makers. I do include the link to the site/page those scrap kits can be obtained from, but sometimes those scrap kits become no longer available or the site closes. When this happens, I do endeavor to add a new link, but if I don't, please use another scrap kit of your choice that is almost the same as the one that I used in my tutorials. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.** You will need: Tube - I used a tube from Caron Vinson. You need to be a registered member of CILM to purchase her tubes, but any tube will do. Scrap kit called 'Nature' from Viv's Designs HERE Mask 81 from Designs By Vabs HERE Font I used is called 'Black Chancery' New white canvas 700x700 SELECT ALL - new raster layer - cop & paste into selection a paper from the scrap kit. SELECTION-NONE. New Mask Layer-From Image with these settings Merge Group - Re...
Comments
Post a Comment